- Competitive salaries
- Generous vacation policy
- Health and dental benefits
- Pension plan (OMERS) with employer matched contributions
- Employee discount programs
- Group home and auto insurance program
- Staff recognition rewards
- Professional training & development
STUDENT Parking Lot Attendant
Under general supervision, but in accordance with specific procedures, controls the parking of vehicles in Toronto Parking Authority lots and garages.
The following illustrative tasks indicate the level of skill required and the extent of responsibility involved in this job. They in no way limit the incumbent to the task indicated.
• controls entry and exit of vehicles;
• when required spreads sand or salt over icy areas of carparks, removes obstacles and debris from carparks, maintains the tidiness of the kiosk;
• act as a customer relations representative on behalf of the Authority;
• Perform other assigned duties as directed by their Supervisor or designee.
• Currently enrolled in a post-secondary college or university program leading to a diploma or degree.
• Experience in dealing with the public and handling cash, making change and balancing
• Excellent English communication skills, must be courteous, tactful and use discretion in dealing with the public; ability to handle cash; physical ability to service parking lots and cope with inclement weather conditions
• Must have good attendance record.
This environment always promotes and exemplifies the Toronto Parking Authority’s Core Values.
Toronto Parking Authority is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at (416) 393-7306
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.We are dedicated to equal opportunity.
Interested in applying for this position?
Please send your resume to email@example.com with STUDENT Parking Lot Attendant as the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application Deadline: December 31st, 2017